CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anna Kate pics

Anna Kate pics

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our Growing Girl

I was going to name this post "Our Growing Babe" but she's not such a baby anymore.  Anna Kate is growing so fast! I must admit that while I'm loving this new stage, I wish she had stayed a baby longer.  She still loves cuddling with me, but not nearly as much as she used to.  She wants to get down and play and get into things.  And to think, only 4 months left til her first birthday! That just can't be, it's going by much too fast.


 









These days she's crawling around like crazy and cutting her two bottom teeth.  We're pulling up on everything and exploring all around.  The other day she climbed up in the dishwasher!  I tried getting a picture of her in it, but of course she wouldn't do it again.












I think her favorite things to do are to look outside and hang out in our bathroom.  She loves looking out at the flowers and the outdoors.  She will also sit/stand at our patio doors and look out for Daisy.  She usually will stay there until Daisy comes to the door and pays her attention. 


 




She also loves to look at herself in the bathtub faucet.  She will stair into it and just laugh, who knows what she's laughing at!  She also likes to get into the shower and lick the water up! She used to just spash at the water, but the other day I caught her doing this..... and when I picked her up there was water all over her chin.  I tried getting on to her about that (because that's just gross) but she had such a big smile and was so happy, I couldn't help but laugh!


 




 She has started "talking" some.  She will say "lalalalala" or "dadadadada".  She will wave and say "hi" and has now begun clapping her hands a little.  She is such a fun little girl, and her Daddy and I have such a blast with her.  We have so much to look forward to!


0 comments: