CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anna Kate pics

Anna Kate pics

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Card Time

Wow! Thanksgiving is just days away, which means it’s time to start thinking about Christmas cards.  Last year I decided to get creative and made out cards.  This year I just can’t seem to find the time.  I’ve learned that having Anna Kate takes up a LOT of time, probably because I’d rather play with her than do anything else.  That being said, I’ve been looking all over the place, online and in stores, to find the right card for this year.  I really want something special for this year, because it has been such a special year.  And I really want a photo card, because we have one very lovely lady we’d like to show off!
I found out from another blogger that Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards for blogging about their cards.  I love their Christmas photo cards.  There are so many that we really like, such as Pop Art Ornaments, Very Merry, and Snowing Joy.  As for the one that I think we might go with, well, you’ll just have to see!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!  If anyone is getting out and doing some shopping on Black Friday, hope you have fun and good luck finding what you want.  I’ll think about you while I’m still snuggled in my warm bed at 5 in the morning!



0 comments: