CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anna Kate pics

Anna Kate pics

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A New Computer!!

I can't tell you how excited I am! We FINALLY got a new computer around here!! Compared to the other two computers we have been trying to use, we have really come up in the world.  No more slow computers!
We went to Best Buy on Labor Day and got all set up.  Of course this is all for Jake's new yard/spraying side business he has gotten into, but he has given me permission to use the business computer to do my blog. Thanks so much sweetheart! (Like it was even a question. :) haha). 

So expect more updates! And more pictures! I promise!

Now to just get used to this new one....  Guess that means lots of computer time for me!  Sorry Jake. :)


1 comments:

Kacie

I can't believe Anna Kate is almost 6 months old! The last 6 months of the first year FLY by!