CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anna Kate pics

Anna Kate pics

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tummy Time & Play Time!

We have been having a GREAT time during tummy time!  She went from hating tummy time to loving it in a matter of weeks.  Now that she can lift herself up and look around, I guess she realizes it's not so bad.


LOVE this face! This is why I'll never want to go back to work!

We're seeing a LOT of this now.  I think she's teething.  She's constantly chewing on her fingers and I'm sure I wipe a couple gallons of drool up a day!

She is such a cutie!

LOVE this one too! She's been doing this a little in the last couple of days.  She's just lay on her tummy and rest her head on her head.  Occasionally she'll sigh. Such a grown up little girl!

Oh, and Aunt Martha, we're getting LOADS of use out of the quilt you made Anna Kate!  It is the perfect size for our floor mats we have for her.  She loves looking at all the colors in the quilt.

2 comments:

Unknown

Gosh she is cute. I am sure glad she looks like her mommy and not her daddy!!!! Can you tell, I am a pretty PROUD papa.....and her mama sure is proud also! I love yall!

By the way, the blog looks great!

mharpole

She is a cutie and I can tell she has a fun personality. She always looks like she knows more than the grownups. Cannot believe she is growing so fast. Also, glad she is enjoying the quilt.