CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anna Kate pics

Anna Kate pics

Friday, December 4, 2009

Girls' Night!

First, I am so excited that I can finally make my blog Chirstmasy!  The house has been decorated and I'll post pictures soon, I promise!  But first.....

Jake left for the deer camp yesterday afternoon, so last night I called up a friend from church and asked her to go eat supper with me.  We had nothing in the house and I didn't feel like eating by myself.  It turned out to be three of us for dinner- Jennifer, Katie, and myself.  We had so much fun!

I had forgotten how fun it is to go out with just the girls.  I don't think I've done that since college.  We had so much fun sharing stories and catching up with each other.  Katie is also expecting, they are due in January.  We were trying to talk Jennifer into joining everyone else (there are currently about 6 girls in our church pregnant) but she is content with being an aunt first! Well, we tried! :)

So we need to plan something else, and we need to get the other girls our age to come.  Only problem is, babies will be coming from January through April.  Maybe after then we could do something.  I'm thinking let the guys babysit and the girls could have a night out again? Sounds good to me!  Any other takers???

1 comments:

Katie

Had a great time! And I'm loving your suggestion to get the dads to babysit!