CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anna Kate pics

Anna Kate pics

Friday, November 20, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We have been busy this past week (and last), and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon!  Let's see if I can catch you up and let you know what's coming up.

Thursday (12th) we had our 22 week Dr. appointment.  Anna Kate is doing great and growing like a weed.  Her heart beat was around upper 140's.  She's grown so much since 18 weeks and looks like she might get her height from her Daddy! Although, as my sister pointed out, I'm not sure how I will feel having to look up to my "little girl" one day.

Friday (13th) and Saturday my Dad was in town.  We saw Ole Miss win in basketball and football!  And ate some great meals at places Dad used to frequent when he was in school here.  Was a great weekend for us and for Ole Miss!

Tuesday (17th) we had our friends the Byars over for dinner.  They have the cutest little girl, Taylor, who is 4 months old now.  Brian and Jake went to school together and Brian was a groomsmen in our wedding.  Liz is becoming my "go to" person on all things baby!  Before we go register I really want to sit down with her and find out what we really need!  We had a great visit with them, and are so glad that they live we all live in the same town.

This Friday (20th) my whole family is coming into town for the weekend.  Mom is coming to help me decorate for Christmas (I know it's early, see previous post for the reason).  Dad and Rachel are going to see Ole Miss vs. LSU (hopefully another exciting game for them).  I can't wait to have my house all decorated for the holidays, even though I will be a little early!

Thanksgiving is next week and we will be traveling to Baton Rouge to spend the holiday with Jake's family.  Our Homebuilders (group at church) Christmas party (at our house) is on Dec. 12th; Christmas with my family on the 19th; Christmas Eve with Jake's family; and Christmas Day with my mom's side of family in Brookhaven.

Then we will be ringing in the New Year.  Is it bad of me to hope that we will ring the new year in with a quiet night in our house, just the 2 of us, and maybe asleep by 10?  Anna Kate will need to rest because Jan. and Feb will be BIG months for us all - time to get ready for her arrival in March!!! 

0 comments: