CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anna Kate pics

Anna Kate pics

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daisy Updates

Well it's been a while since I've posted pictures of Daisy.  And she's grown, in size and personaility.  So here are a few of our (growing) little girl.















Daisy is getting her "big girl" teeth".  She lost 2 teeth the other week (while she was in the house).  The Tooth Fairy even came to visit, bringing her 2 nice new bones.  Mommy was glad, she was starting to chew on some furniture! :(  I guess this is just my lesson in teething, getting ready for the real thing.



Daisy has developed a love for furniture.  Not necessarily eating it, but sitting on it.  The outdoor furniture I don't have a problem with, except when she tries to get me to get up because I'm in her place....



But the living room furniture, I really don't like.  However I'm usually laughing too much at our silly little girl to really discipline her.  And for now, she behaves when she gets on the couch, so we let her stay.  I'm going to have to invest in a dust buster though.  White hair everywhere!



Daisy likes helping her Mommy!  Which i surely appreciate the extra hands.  Unfortunately, she has not learned that the dirty clothes belong IN the laundry basket.  But she good with wiping off the floor.  :)

Daisy also likes to help her Daddy, especially bidding on toy tractors on Ebay.  And fortunately (or unfortunately for our bank account), she is quite the lucky charm.  She seems to always help get that winning bid.  Wonder if Jake would look at it the same way if I took her shopping with me! :)

0 comments: